Tuesday 8 November 2011

Final wallpaper designs

So money gone and prints collected... and they look AWESOME!!!!

I thought I would do a quick post to show you all what they came out like. I put all 8 out on the floor to see how they work together (not that they fit in the space I had very well, they are rather large) and think they look really interesting. Each one is so different from any of the others in the collection. I also picked my favourite and stuck it up in my bay to see what it looked like on the wall aswell.

None have random white lines at the repeat points which I am thrilled about, and the colour is really bright making them stand out really well.

1 comment:

  1. I like the one in the bay!! :) and I hate to say it but my second favourite is my favourite colour!! Can you guess which one that could be? Mmmmm having ideas for the first one :)

    ReplyDelete