Monday 7 November 2011

Deciding scales...

Even though I haven’t finished with my catch up sessions for this project I thought I would post about something I have done today. I’m at the stage where I am preparing to print my final designs. Today I have spent the day printing my 53 x 53 cm squares out (to scale – I’ve had fun doing six piece jigsaws getting them to fit together correctly) I wanted to see what the sizes would be like when they were printed properly, especially as a few I had two different choices for sizes. I needed to look at them full size to see which worked the best.


I think this is my final choices. I have chosen two of the bigger scales and one of smaller. I think these fit together better. There are some large designs and some smaller which works nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment