Wednesday 2 November 2011

Catch up continued...

As I haven’t posted in a while I thought I would try and add a couple more image of my work so far as I have a little bit of time. We’re going back to the start of the term here where I had to continue drawing.

Before talking to my tutors for the first time I drew this interesting line drawing from one of my drawings. I think it is quite a nice image and something that I could develop with. I put it onto Photoshop and made it into a stamp to create the repeat that I have also posted on here. I love the 3rd image of the repeat with sections coloured with another pattern. I thought this was an interesting idea mixing designs together and think this one especially works great.


After talking to my tutors and the other girls in my class my project changed to reflections instead of just ‘tea total’ so I had more width to work with. Due to this I had to try and draw some more objects. It’s easy finding things to draw for this but at the same time it’s really hard to find something interesting and different because there is so much reflective items but they reflect a person etc. This is an interesting quick drawing I did in the observational drawing workshop. The photo is obviously not what I drew but only part of it. I thought it was an interesting image though.



No comments:

Post a Comment